Palm Beach tennis,
racquetball and more
Whether you’re interested in addressing a specific aspect of your game or simply playing every chance you get, PGA National’s Racquet Center stands ready for you. With play, instruction and performance programs – plus all of the Pro Shop services and amenities you’d expect from a resort of our caliber – the PGA National Racquet Center fits seamlessly into your championship experience.
Click below to see tennis at its finest at PGA National Resort & Spa — home of the "Little Mo" International tennis tournament. Watch 250 young players, 12 and under, from 35 countries compete in this renowned event.
Our facilities & services
- 19 Har-Tru tennis courts (11 lighted for night play)
- Indoor racquetball and handball court
- Pro Shop with racquet and ball machine rentals; racquet stringing and towel service; gear and apparel (featuring brands such as Nike, Tail Tech, Polo, Under Armor, Wilson, Bolle, Calvin Klein, Fila and Oakley) – plus assistance finding partners
- Training Improve your game through daily drills, private instruction, video analysis (highlighting lessons or match play) and seasonal programs for adults and children. The pros at PGA National’s Racquet Center can accommodate individuals or groups for private lessons, custom doubles strategy sessions, junior programs and daily clinics.
- Sports performance program Respond to or prevent injuries and enhance your game with our tennis-specific training professionals. Your program begins with a comprehensive screening (addressing stability, mobility/flexibility, balance, strength, posture and power) to evaluate and assess restrictions, including injuries, that may hinder your performance. The assessment will form the basis of your customized, corrective exercise plan.
- Leagues PGA National Resort & Spa hosts round robins, Palm Beach County leagues and U.S.T.A. Adult and Senior teams.
Contact & general information
Health & Racquet Center Hours: Monday - Friday 6:00am to 8:00pm / Saturday & Sunday 7:00am to 6:00pm
Tennis Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00am to 8:00pm / Saturday & Sunday 8:00am to 6:00pm. Weather permitting. Night play available.
Proper tennis attire is required. Reservations are required for night play. For more information or reservations, call (561) 273-2909.
For more information on our sports performance program, call (561) 627-4444, ext. 5680.