At a Glance
Until your site visit, consider at-a-glance how PGA National Resort & Spa can help you plan your championship event:
The Meetings & Conference Center at PGA National Resort & Spa offers 39,000 square feet of scalable meeting space, including:
- Two ballrooms, the largest of which accommodates up to 1,000 attendees
- 17 additional meeting spaces providing more than 18,000 square feet of possibilities
- One-of-a-kind outdoor venues, such as our 4,000-square-foot covered pavilion
All of our meeting spaces are located within close proximity of our accommodations, and we provide an ideal ratio of function to sleeping space in a variety of options for your attendees:
- 397 completely renovated guestrooms, including 50 suites and 40 two-bedroom club cottages.
Our standard guestrooms remain generously sized with private balconies or terraces, and new, modern work stations in each feature iPad stations. Ask about our new specialty suites – they can provide an indulgent incentive for your attendees.
We will dedicate to you one of our personal, professional conference services managers, who will in turn connect you with:
- Our audio-visual specialists, who maintain our advanced sound and lighting systems and provide immediate tech support
- Our award-winning Food & Beverage staff to deliver creative catering options. All of our groups benefit from executive chef involvement for menu customization at no additional cost.
- Guest Relations specialists and concierge services to assist your attendees, including an onsite transportation department
And of course, the first-class resort amenities your event deserves:
- Five championship golf courses including our new Fazio course and The Champion – home of the PGA TOUR Honda Classic and the Bear Trap, one of golf’s most infamous challenges. We also provide individual and group instruction at PGA National Golf Academy, and tournament coordinators.
- The Spa at PGA National, that’s as relaxing hosting individual and couple’s treatments as it is accommodating 150 of your attendees for an afternoon of services. The full menu at this 40,000-square-foot oasis incorporates PGA National’s signature Waters of the World mineral pools.
- Nine restaurants, lounges and bars on property for individual and group dining or gatherings – including award-winning Ironwood Steak & Seafood, stylish iBar and renovated spaces like Bar 91 – each with its own flavors, cocktails and views
- Our 33,000-square-foot Health & Racquet Center offering 19 Har-Tru clay tennis courts, personal training and frequent classes from pilates to spinning
- A sparkling-new, zero-entry resort pool
- Plus, so many extras:
- Resort-wide wireless internet access
- Onsite business center
- A commitment to the environment: As a designated Florida Green Lodging Partner by the Florida Department of Environmental Protection, we practice resort-wide recycling and initiatives for water conservation, energy efficiency and clean air.
- And of course, proximity to the Palm Beach area attractions, shopping and beaches your attendees are anticipating.
…All in an easy-to-access, South Florida location. Click here for a map and directions, plus information on airport transfers.