Our primary goal is to deliver an excellent guest experience for our customers.
We strive to provide an accessible resort, including our guest room accommodations, our golf courses, our Sports & Racquet Club and our world-class Spa at PGA National, as well as in all our dining outlets and recreation facilities. For your convenience, we have a dedicated email for our customers needing special assistance: Accessibility@PGAResort.com , or telephone our Reservations Department at 866.339.9146 for assistance with booking the desired accessible room or suite.
Rooms & Suites
All of our accessible guest rooms and suites are equipped with an emergency visual fire/smoke alarm, along with standard accessible communication functions and features.
Additionally, the following features are available upon request:
- Guest room near Elevator
- TTY telephone
- Indicator light, lamp flash and/or bed shaker for the door, phone and/or alarm clock
- Toilet seat riser with or without arms
- Transfer tub seat
- Complimentary parking or complimentary valet parking with disability parking permit
- Pool Lifts
ADA rooms and suites all include:
- Accessible toilet
- Accessible closet
- Accessible sink that is wheelchair accessible
- Wider bathroom door
- Accessible thermostat control panel
- Grab bars in stand-up shower or bathtub
Explore more details of our accessible rooms and suites on our website at http://www.pgaresort.com/resort/florida-golf-resort. To request any of the above features, simply call our reservations team at 866.339.9146 during business hours or you may call the Resort at 561.627.2000 24 hours a day.
Accommodation Types for ADA Guest Rooms & Suites
Roll-In Shower Rooms & Suites
- Resort View King
- Deluxe Junior Suite King
- Media Suite King
Bathtub Rooms & Suites
- Resort View Double (Two beds)
- Resort View King
- Deluxe View Double (Two beds)
- Premium Pool View Double (Two beds)
- Deluxe View Junior Suite King
Accessible routes to key areas of the resort include:
- Accessible self-parking is located in front of main entrance of Resort
- Complimentary valet parking with disability parking permit
- Main entrance and lobby are wheelchair/mobility device accessible with full valet and bell service
- Wheelchair/mobility device accessible Registration and Concierge desk located in the main lobby
Standard routes to the following areas are wheelchair/mobility device accessible:
- Guest rooms
- The Spa at PGA National
- Golf Pro Shop
- Resort pool (Lower Level)
- Convention facilities
- Golf course staging area
- Golf Courses
- Champion driving range
- Fazio Driving Range
- David Leadbetter Golf Academy
- David Pelz Golf School
- Outdoor exit to Sports & Racquet Club
- Tennis courts
- Croquet courts
- iSTYLE Boutique
- Pro Shop
- Members Clubhouse
- Restaurants & Lounges
- Ironwood Steak and Seafood
- Pronto Café
- Bar 91
- Waters of the World Café (Spa)
Standard routes to all restaurants are wheelchair/mobility device accessible.
Policy on Website Accessibility
PGA National Resort & Spa is committed to diversity, inclusion and accessibility. These core values are fundamental to the way we do business and the way that we provide experiences for our guests, both prior to and during their stay at the resort. This includes easy functionality on our website, PGAResort.com.
We are actively and continually taking steps to improve the ease of booking on our website as well as to ensure that it complies with the best practices and standards defined by the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0
While we strive to make the company’s website as accessible as possible and are currently updating our site to meet the WCAG 2.0 standards, our pages may not always pass online testing or validation tools.
In addition to the company’s efforts to improve the accessibility of its website, it urges third-party vendors providing content on its websites to adhere to the WCAG 2.0 standard and will consider compliance with this standard when selecting third party vendors, however some third-party content that currently appears on our site is outside of our ability to control.
Our website is monitored and tested internally and evaluated by third-party accessibility consultants on an ongoing basis. These companies help us identify usability issues and discover new solutions to further improve the accessibility of our site. These tasks include design reviews and quality assurance testing with assistive technology.
The company’s Vice President, Marketing conducts monthly automated scans and periodic manual evaluations to monitor, analyze and help repair accessibility issues found on our website, in conjunction with our web developer.
As we continue to improve the accessibility of our website, we will review this policy to ensure that it reflects the company’s dedicated efforts and ongoing commitment to accessibility.
This Policy is managed by the company's Chief Financial Officer, Director of Operations and Vice President of Marketing. The company is committed to improve its website accessibility to customers with disabilities.
PGA National Resort & Spa welcomes guest feedback and input on the usability and accessibility of the company's website. Questions or concerns about the accessibility of PGAResort.com should be directed by email to Accessibility@PGAResort.com.
Other Room and Suite Features:
- Simmons Beautyrest ®Black NAPA Recharge mattresses, now in all rooms and suites at PGA National, complete with a luxury bedding package.
- Separate workspace/desk
- Hair Dryer
- Iron/Iron Board
- All rooms and suites are smoke-free
- All rooms and suites have a balcony or terrace
- The resort is pet friendly and also recognizes Service Dogs. Non-service dog rooms require applicable pet cleaning fee and do need to meet size restrictions.
For your convenience, we have a dedicated email for customers needing special assistance: Accessibility@PGAResort.com , or telephone our Reservations Department at 866.339.9146 for assistance with booking the desired accessible room or suite.