Limited time offer: Enjoy waived resort fees and free parking on all rates and offers on bookings made by July 31, 2020 for travel through September 30, 2020.
Here at PGA National Resort and Spa, we understand that flexibility is needed for our guests therefore cancellations may be made up to 24 hours before arrival date of reservation, with no charge for stays between now and December 20, 2020. For travel agent and online booking platforms, please contact them directly. They have been advised of our cancellation policy for this time period. This policy does not apply to group bookings, please check with your group leader.
SRC ACTIVITY SCHEDULE
Saturday & Sunday 6:00am-7:00pm
MARK YOUR CALENDAR TO JOIN US FOR THESE UPCOMING EVENTS
PGA NATIONAL JUNIOR GOLF PERFORMANCE
This eight week program will consist of 16 performance work outs and 8 instructional lessons. Classes meet Tues/ Thursday / Friday at 4pm and last for an hour each. Cost of ONLY $495 per junior per session. Member discounts apply. For more information and to register please call Rita Carroll at 561.627.5105 or email at [email protected]
The Leadbetter Golf academy along with the finest PGA National SRC trainers have developed a program designed to help your junior golfer become elite. The P.O.W.E.R. Golf Training program is a comprehensive 8 week, Golf Specific Optimum Performance Training and Instructional model formulated, and proven, to improve all aspects of your golf game, while enhancing all facets of your health and wellness.
1. Corrective Exercise Training: Improve posture and alignment, correct muscular imbalances, build core strength and endurance, and decrease the risk of injuries.
2. Stabilization Training: Improve balance and coordination of movement; enhance joint integrity and stability, build proper bio-mechanical movement and functionality.
3. Strength Training: Optimal levels of lean muscle building, decrease body fat percentage, elicit greater flexibility, and improve muscular strength and development.
4. Power Training: Increase rotational capabilities, develop swing speed and proper sequencing, and achieve optimal levels of fitness.
1. Video and Trackman Analysis: This will allow us to see your strengths and weakness, both from a 3D perspective, but also in terms of speed.
2. Corrective Drill and Exercises: To match your performance drills, each junior will receive drills specific to their golf swing designed to help create consistency and speed.
3. Course management: Each session will include ways to manage your game on the course to make the best of your new swing.