Treat your group to a golf tournament worthy of our renowned five championship golf courses, four on site and The Estates course conveniently located 15 minutes away. (In fact, PGA golf champion Rory McIlroy recently taped his new television commercial on our Estates course).
At PGA National Resort & Spa, participants will have the rare experience of walking in the footsteps of champions, where golf history has unfolded continually for the past 30 years.
Whether it’s a golf clinic from our PGA National Golf Academy instructors, a full round, or a glow ball putting contest, your group will revel in every moment.
Every group of eight or more players has assigned tournament staff, led by a dedicated Tournament Coordinator, overseeing everything from tee times, custom logo gifts to post-game refreshments.
From eight to 500 players, our comprehensive services create a golf experience that no group will ever forget.
Gold Golf Package includes full breakfast, one round of golf daily, unlimited range balls and golf bag storage. More information.
GOLF TOURNAMENT SERVICES
To enhance your golf experience at PGA National Resort & Spa, our tournament staff will be pleased to provide the following (some additional costs apply):
- Assign holes and generate foursome and alphabetical players’ list prior to event.
- Pre-set carts in golf staging area furnished with tournament scorecard, cart sign, format sheet, tees and ball markers.
- Coordination of golf bag drop off and loading.
- Generate customized cart signs with company/organization logo, participants’ names and starting hole.
- Supply custom tournament format and provide rules sheet for all participants.
- Distribution of merchandise/tee gifts, as needed (separate charge for PGA National’s merchandise).
- Special tournament announcements (if necessary).
- Special event holes (hole-in-one, closest to the pin, longest drive, straightest drive, etc).
- Professional scoring/Scoreboards (upon request).
- Conduct awards ceremony if requested.
- Install group provided tee signs, green sponsor signs and/or banners on course prior to play (all signs/banners must be provided to tournament coordinator 24 hours prior to the first date of play).
- Help coordinate and manage hole-in-one events (PGA National Resort & Spa deals directly with Million-Dollar Hole-in-One).
- Coordinate “Play with the Pro” (additional charge for PGA Professional, $250/day).
- Arrange for tournament photographers.
- Assist in setting up golf clinic with Golf Digest Academy.
- Pre or Post event “Putting Contest” (additional charge).
- Coordinate with PGA National Resort & Spa’s concessions department all on-course beverage carts, box lunches and/or caddie coolers.
- Golf clubs and golf shoes available for rental fee.
- Coordination of all tee gifts, trophies, prizes, etc. (upon request).
A block of tee times or tournament event can be reserved up to 1 year in advance through a golf confirmation agreement.
- Each group will be assigned a specific Golf Tournament Coordinator to handle the details of your event and administer the wide array of Tournament Services that are included in your group rates.
- An exclusive golf course can be reserved for groups of 100 players or more (144 max per course) for a morning or afternoon event on any of our 5 Championship Courses, including “The Champion Course” Home to the PGA Tour’s “The Honda Classic”.
- Golf specific activities such as putting contests (including glow in the dark putting contests) also available as part of the golf event or separate team building activities).
- Tournament gifts and prizes are also available in accordance with any golf event through our Golf Retail Department.
We look forward to hosting your golf event at PGA National Resort & Spa.
Build your own Group Microsite
Every golf group booked gets free access to our group golf microsite builder. Just fill out a few fields and create your very own, customized microsite for your group golf trip. Once your microsite is created, add players to your group and each person will get a personalized email invitation to join your group! The golf microsite features include a leaderboard for unlimited rounds of golf, your own photo gallery and much more!
You already know them by name, or at least by reputation – The Champion, The Palmer, The Fazio (formerly known as The Haig), The Squire and The Estates – PGA National’s five TOUR-worthy play options are among the best Florida golf courses. Click through to each course for an overview, stats and scorecards.