FIRST ANNUAL KRIEK CUP USA
INTERNATIONAL TENNIS TOURNAMENT
AUGUST 13-19, 2017
Johan Kriek Tennis Academy, Ten-Pro Global Junior Golf and PGA National Resort & Spa, South Florida’s world-class golf, spa, and vacation destination are now accepting sign-ups and reservations for the first ever KRIEK CUP USA.
All highly talented junior tennis players around the world are invited to participate in the KRIEK CUP USA International Junior Tournament organized by TEN-PRO Global Junior Tour. The tournament which takes place at PGA National Resort & Spa, Palm Beach Gardens, Florida during school vacation, August 13 through 19, 2017 gives the perfect possibility to combine a holiday with World top junior tournament and also promises participants an enjoyable stay at the beautiful and sunny Florida resort. This tournament is part of a very successful series that is being played at the world's most prestigious tennis academies such as the Rafa Nadal Tennis Academy, Kim Clijsters Academy and the Mouratoglou Tennis Academy. The Johan Kriek Tennis Academy is the first and only academy in the US to host this event.
The tournaments results are counted by UTR (Universal Tennis Rating) and will be played in separate competitions in each age category at the same time (U9), U10, U11, U12, U13, U14, U15, U16. As part of the packages embedded in this great tournament, four matches are guaranteed per person with new coaching on court. Johan Kriek and the Johan Kriek Tennis Academy team will also conduct a Kriek Cup Preparatory Camp right before the tournament. For more information on the camp visit https://www.johankriektennis.com/kriek-cup-tennis-camp
The tournament promises to bring a redefined experience to Junior tennis, and to spice it further up, registration for participating in two categories is possible, which gives a maximum guarantee of eight matches! (in the plus one EXTRA older age category).
For more details call 561.814.3655
Register for the Kriek Cup Here
PGA NATIONAL RACQUET CLUB AMENITIES
Our 19 tennis courts include 12 lighted for night play. To hone your skills, try our daily drills, private instruction and seasonal programs, available for children and adults. We’re a big player in the local Palm Beach community, hosting round robin events, South Florida local leagues and USTA adult and senior teams.
At PGA National Resort, we help tennis players prevent injuries and enhance their game with a tennis-specific program. It begins with a comprehensive screening to evaluate any limitations and restrictions that could hinder tennis performance. Each guest’s program looks at stability, mobility, flexibility, balance, strength, posture and power to create a customized plan.
On a tennis vacation, you can easily look as smart as your game. Visit the all-new Tennis Pro Shop for good-looking attire, equipment rentals, racquet stringing and ball machine reservations. Find a wide range of retail options, lounge seating, hospitality stations and children-focused areas.
At a Glance:
- Our Palm Beach Gardens tennis courts include 19 Courts, with 12 lighted courts for night play
- Indoor racquetball and handball court
- A newly renovated Tennis Pro Shop featuring gear and apparel brands: Nike, Polo, Wilson, Bolle, Fila, Oakley, Tail Tech, Under Armor and Calvin Klein
- Professional tennis lessons are available at PGA National Resort & Spa from our elite staff of USPTA certified professionals. Our tennis lessons include daily drills, private instruction and seasonal programs for adults and children. The pros at PGA National Resort's Racquet Club can accommodate daily clinics, individual tennis lessons, junior programs or group lessons, including custom doubles strategy sessions.
- PGA National is home to the NEW Johan Kriek Tennis Academy, an elite tennis academy run by a former number 7 in the world and a two-time Australian Open champion.
- Tennis league play including round robins, Palm Beach tennis leagues and USTA adult and senior teams.