PGA NATIONAL RESORT MEETINGS & EVENTSRequest For Proposal
WE ARE PLANNING FOR YOUR CARE IN MIND
As a country we have gone through challenging times with Covid-19. As the safety of our guests and staff are of paramount importance, steps have been taken to establish a level of confidence for everyone who enters the resort and club. Below is an overview of the steps have been taken to date. As time progresses and further information is provided, additional changes will be implemented as required and appropriate for our guests.
Learned processes including social distancing, the addition of numerous hand sanitizers throughout the resort and the utilization of cleaning solutions and have already been implemented. Furthermore, the resort staff has gone through extensive training to ensure that every interaction that takes place, is one that has safety in mind.
While providing a clean resort has been the cornerstone of our operation historically, it has become increasingly important. Therefore, the frequency to our public area cleaning scheduled has been increased, new cleaning solutions have been introduced and the resort staff will be outfitted with protective equipment to further enhance the safety aspect of our operation.
- All hotel employees have completed enhanced COVID-19 training with the ultimate goal at every level to create an environment that is safe for all. This includes frequency oASf washing their hands, social distancing and proper cleaning etiquette.
- Staff will be outfitted with masks and gloves where appropriate.
- Measures have been taken pertaining to social distancing. This includes in our restaurants, meeting room set-ups, our fitness center and even our golf courses. You will find that lines have been created at the front desk along with safety shields. Signage has been strategically placed throughout the resort to remind our guests and staff the necessity of maintaining a safe distance. In addition, we have minimized the number of guests who can be on an elevator at one time.
- Hand sanitizers are strategically located throughout the resort and club operations.
Taking into consideration how social distancing will impact your meetings and events, the resort Convention Services and Catering staff has created new guidelines based on the number of attendees. The established guidelines and protocol further enhance the approach that has been taken to ensure the safety of our guests and staff.
Below is an overview of steps that have been taken:
- Every event will be reconfigured to take into consideration social distancing guidelines are in place. In some cases, meeting rooms locations will be altered to a larger room if this is required. The six-foot principle will be the established guideline.
- Traffic patterns will be established for breaks which will ensure there is minimal contact if any between guests and staff.
Food & Beverage Guidelines
Steps have been introduced which will have a positive, profound impact on your event taking into consideration the safety of all. This includes food handling, social distancing and service interaction.
- A member of the resort’s waitstaff will provide grab and go coffee.
- All buffets will be served by the resort’s wait staff. The food will be placed on the plate of your attendees relinquishing the challenge of multiple attendees touching utensils.
- An option of disposable of flatware will be provided.
- All members of the resort’s waitstaff will be outfitted with your attendee’s safety in mind.
Planning with your needs in mind
Our Convention Services staff will work with you to plan every detail with your safety in mind. It is our commitment to provide a high level of confidence in the approach that we have taken. Ultimately the resort staff strives to deliver an exceptional experience.
On behalf of everyone at PGA National Resort & Spa, we understand that every one of our guests, members, group events, partners and friends are faced with a significant amount of information and looking for assurances during this extremely difficult time.
Your support, especially during this time of crisis, has been a great reminder of why we do what we do, and why we love hospitality. The world may have a new normal resulting from this crisis but our goal remains the same. We look forward to helping you create exceptional memories on your next visit, whenever it is safe for you to travel.
We look forward to creating exceptional events and getting together again.
WHY EVENTS AT PGA
They'll be begging to come here to play, but that takes on so many meanings at PGA National Resort & Spa, where sleek accommodations, stylish Palm Beach restaurants and lounges and a full-service spa lie just minutes from some of the best beaches, shopping, cultural attractions and environmental preserves in Florida. We'll help you integrate all of these experiences to plan a memorable experience for your attendees.
Below, learn more about PGA National Resort meetings and our meeting rooms in West Palm Beach. Review maps of the resort and the PGA National Meetings & Conference Center, and consult our venue capacity chart to see our scalable ballrooms and varied break-out spaces (including an amphitheater and one-of-a-kind outdoor locales).
So many groups come for our championship golf (and golf tournaments ). But PGA National Resort provides the total resort experience, including nine restaurants, bars and lounges onsite; a 40,000-square-foot spa and 33,000-square-foot Sports & Racquet Club; proximity to Palm Beach area beaches, shopping and attractions – even opportunities for group community service.
Until you meet with our executive chef to customize your menu, review all of our delicious offerings – plus sample costs and PGA National catering policies. See more...
Testimonials & Accolades
Read what other planners – and several industry insiders – have said about PGA National Resort & Spa. Learn more about our reputation for hosting the most successful meetings and our stunning meeting space in West Palm Beach, through these testimonials and accolades.
To assist in planning your resort meeting, review PGA National Resort’s policies and procedures regarding event catering and conference audio-visual services, load-in and load-out, shipping and receiving and signage. See more...