The newly transformed, light and spacious ADA Accessible Premium Junior Suite King at PGA National offers two sets of sliding doors to the large private furnished balcony or terrace overlooking the resort grounds. It features cool tones and clean lines, and a colorfully modern and naturally textural palette with tropical accent artwork and touches.
The luxury suite includes a king bed, custom wood headboards, tropical black and white wall mural, bold color nightstands and media console, pink pineapple lamp, arc lamp, 42’’ LCD HD TV, and living area with sofa bed, small dining table, and four chairs, plus an array of ADA-accessible amenities.
The spa-style bathroom has free-standing metal vanities with white quartz top, custom illuminated mirror, white terrazzo tile floors, black porcelain wall tile, and separate vanity area.
• Approximately 429 square feet or 40 square meters
• Toilet with grab bars
• Roll-in shower
• Accessible closet and thermostat control panel
• Visual fire alarm available upon request
• Visual doorbell or door-knock indicator available upon request
• Phone with flashing light when ringing available upon request
• Outlet within four feet of phone
• Please call the resort for connecting room options
Treat your special someone to the ultimate date night with a $100 resort credit, breakfast for 2, and a bottle of bubbly, plus an early check-in and a late check-out.
It pays to stay longer on getaways through October 2021. Simply choose your dates and how long you’d like to stay, and then enjoy the savings!
Enjoy the best of PGA National with this package that includes daily breakfast, a round of golf each day + a complimentary replay round, and much more!