Enjoy views of the gardens from a private, furnished balcony or terrace, as you unwind in the newly transformed ADA Accessible Resort View Room at PGA National.
With its cool tones and clean lines, and a colorfully modern and naturally textural palette with tropical touches, this Palm Beach resort room features a king or two queen beds, custom wood headboards, tropical black and white wall mural, bold color nightstands and media console, pink pineapple lamp, arc lamp, 42’’ LCD HD TV, sitting area, and an executive desk, plus an array of ADA-accessible amenities.
The spa-style bathroom has free-standing metal vanities with white quartz top, custom illuminated mirror, white terrazzo tile floors, black porcelain wall tile, and separate vanity area.
• Approximately 392 square feet or 37 square meters
• Toilet with grab bars
• Roll-in shower
• Accessible closet and thermostat control panel
• Visual fire alarm available upon request
• Visual doorbell or door-knock indicator available upon request
• Phone with flashing light when ringing available upon request
• Outlet within four feet of phone
• Please call the resort for connecting room options
Stay four nights in a beautifully-transformed guestroom, suite, or two-bedroom cottage, and enjoy your 4th night and self-parking on us!
PGA's take on the classic Bed & Breakfast package, this offer includes daily breakfast for two.
Exclusive Florida, Georgia, and Alabama Residents Offer
Every day is a spa day with this pampering package.
Experience the newly transformed PGA National resort and elevate your family's fun experiences. Enjoy an assortment of value-added benefits!