Enjoy views of the gardens from a private, furnished balcony or terrace, as you unwind in the newly transformed ADA Accessible Resort View Room at PGA National.
With its cool tones and clean lines, and a colorfully modern and naturally textural palette with tropical touches, this Palm Beach resort room features a king or two queen beds, custom wood headboards, tropical black and white wall mural, bold color nightstands and media console, pink pineapple lamp, arc lamp, 42’’ LCD HD TV, sitting area, and an executive desk, plus an array of ADA-accessible amenities.
The spa-style bathroom has free-standing metal vanities with white quartz top, custom illuminated mirror, white terrazzo tile floors, black porcelain wall tile, and separate vanity area.
• Approximately 392 square feet or 37 square meters
• Toilet with grab bars
• Roll-in shower
• Accessible closet and thermostat control panel
• Visual fire alarm available upon request
• Visual doorbell or door-knock indicator available upon request
• Phone with flashing light when ringing available upon request
• Outlet within four feet of phone
• Please call the resort for connecting room options
Stay 3 nights in a beautifully-transformed guestroom or suite or a private 2-bedroom cottage and enjoy your 4th night on us!
Save up to 20% off our Best Available Rate
Experience PGA National Resort your way with a daily $50 resort credit, applicable toward golf, food or beverages on-property PLUS daily breakfast for two!
It saves to be a Florida resident! We’re offering up to 15% savings to show our appreciation for our local community and friendly neighbors.
Watch your kids' imaginations soar this summer as they unplug from remote living and plug into the simple pleasures of vacation days at PGA.