PGA National Resort makes it easy to plan your perfect Florida resort wedding. From outdoor casual with lakeside seating and cocktails to ballroom formal with passed hors d’oeuvres and a full bar, our West Palm Beach wedding packages offer just enough customizable options to make wedding planning easy, elegant, and uniquely your own.
* All prices are subject to 25% service charge and 7% sales tax. All fees are subject to change without notice.
• Complimentary Overnight Accommodations (a resort suite on your wedding night)
• Dance Floor and Staging for Entertainment
• Food Tasting for Two Guests
• Standard Hotel Tables, Chairs, and Table Settings
• White Table Linens and Napkins
• Sweetheart Table and Votive Candles
• Coffee and Tea Service
• Vegetarian Entrées (available upon request)
• Valet for Your Guests
• Certain Packages include:
– 5th Hour of Bar
– Personalized Wedding Cake from Johnson’s Custom Cakes
– Chiavari Chairs (choice of gold, silver, black, white, or mahogany)
• Premium Brand Liquors: Tito’s, Tanqueray, Cruzan, Captain Morgan, Dewars, Jim Bean, Canadian Club, Sauza Gold, Baileys
• PGA Selection of Chardonnay and Cabernet Sauvignon
• Imported and Domestic Beers: Heineken, Amstel Light, Bud Light, Miller Light
• Soft Drinks and Bottled Waters
*A four-hour package may add an additional hour ($12 per person)
• Ceremony Fee – May – September $3000 | October – April $5000
• Children’s Meals – $50 per child 12 and under
• Vendor Meals – $75 each
• Bartender Fee – $250 each (recommend 1 per 50 guests)
• Chef Fee – $250 each (for action stations)
• Power Drop for a Band – $500
• Guestroom Delivery Fee – $5 per room
Check out PGA National’s Pinterest boards to see how other brides have made our resort their own.
Indoors, outdoors, ballroom, golf course. Whatever your dream venue, there are options galore at PGA National Resort.
Come as you are. PGA National Resort has every amenity imaginable onsite, so you can feel very relaxed before the ceremony.
Do you have your centerpieces picked? Do you have a special family tradition? Would you like to start one? Get some fresh ideas here.